PRE-ORDER Dusty Blue Gingham- Sheet Protector
*Please note this is a PRE ORDER item. It is expected to arrive 7th December*
According to the Continence Foundation of Australia, over 5 million Australians – 1 in 4 people aged 15 years or over – experience bladder or bowel control problems. This number is predicted to grow to 6.5 million by 2030. That's a lot of people. So here at The Midnight Gang, we want to support you and help make your life easier so you get more sleep and less washing. Our Bed Mates hold up to 2 litres of liquid and are 100% waterproof, making them the perfect addition to your bed. They also come in size 'single without wings', which are perfect for armchairs or couches.
- Say Good Bye to stripping the bed in the middle of the night!
- 100% waterproof
- Highly absorbent- holds up to 2 litres of liquid
- OEKO-TEX certified waterproof membrane
- Waterproof wings
- Available in single-king sizes
- On trend prints and designs that kids and parents love
- Removes the stigma of bed wetting
- Super soft bamboo & cotton top layer
- Crinkle free and silent
- PVC free and free from any nasties
- Washing machine and dryer safe
The Bed Mates with wings are ideal for beds as the wings help to keep the Bed Mate in place during the night. The Bed Mates without wings are best for the couch, floor, pram etc
Single without wings- 100cm width X 90cm length
Single with wings- 100cm width X 90cm length (wings 60cm)
King Single with wings- 110cm width X 90cm length (wings 60cm)
Double with wings- 140cm width X 90cm length (wings 60cm)
Queen with wings- 155cm width X 90cm length (wings 60cm)
King with wings- 185cm width X 90cm length (wings 60cm)
Place the Bed Mate on top of your fitted sheet and tuck the waterproof wings securely under your mattress.
When there is an accident, simply whip it off and replace with a clean and dry Bed Mate.
Top tip: we recommend placing the Bed Mate under the pillow a little. This helps it a) to stay in place and b) to make sure the accident occurs right in the centre of the Bed Mate
- Wash in cold water with a sensitive washing liquid
- Dry in the shade or in a dryer on cool setting
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach or use any harsh chemicals including vinegar